Christmas Jumpers Update

The update is here folks!

If you need a refresher HERE is the original post  on the subject with my then opinions on novelty jumpers. I was graciously sent one of those said jumpers to face my fear, by Charlotte over at the MummyToolBox you can check out her guest post on the blogSo, the big question - did I wear it? weeeeell not so much as wear it, but owned it! yea am feeling pretty smug for wearing a novelty jumper tehehehe. It's a BIG deal for me okay, I know it might not be for anyone else but it was for moi. I don't know if I will ever go out and buy one, but at least I can now say I have worn an Xmas novelty jumper. Thank you Charlotte!!
Okey, okey, so I wasn't feeling so smug to start with, took me a good week or so to actually wear it out in public! It has a grey fuzzy cat motif with little bells around the cats' neck, that jingle when I move, really now what more could I ask for? So for my big coming out parade, I wore it to a cooking session, it was a full house no less.


Till next time, EAT mindfully, DRINK responsibly, and EXERCISE your mind and body!!!
And this is what the group made, a raspberry pudding just in time for Christmas.

Alicia
x

Labels: ,