Annual Holiday Invite

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


This year I am getting the invites out early and running the swap over a longer period of time, to give anyone and everyone a chance to participate - my apologies to those who missed out last  year, I am hoping this will mean you can take part this time round.  There were a couple of lovely Cretan biscuits I made from a recipe sent to me by a non bloggers. 

The topics were also very narrow, but now I have opened up the possibilities. 

Here are some guidelines:

Non-bloggers - If you don't have a blog but still want to participate, write your topic of interest and I will publish it for you with your name and credits etc

Everyone
HAVE FUN!!!



Till next time, EAT mindfully, DRINK responsibly, and EXERCISE your mind and body!!!

Labels: