Blogtober Series no_11 How Blogging Changed Me!

This post I have to admit was a little tougher than the rest thus far, because it means I had to stop and think. Really think about how this bloggers life has changed me. 

All rights to images reserved  copyrights Alicia Lewis @ KitchenTakeovers

I was hesitant to start KitchenTakeovers the blog, for a long time. Mainly because I have seen the hard blows  others have succumbed to, with internet trolls and overly impassioned individuals who think their opinion is law. The blog has moved on from mainly focusing on food and their health properties, to me opening  myself up to all sorts of experiences through putting what I am passionate and excited about in my life and work, out there for the rest of the world to accept, reject, criticise or support.

All rights to images reserved  copyrights Alicia Lewis @ KitchenTakeovers

"The greatest victory has been to be able to live with myself, to accept my shortcomings...I'm a long way from the human (person) I'd like to be. But I've decided I'm not so bad after all"
Audrey Hepburn

But then I also realised,  if I never step out and at least try to face the fear, I might end up always wondering if I could have made a difference to even one person who may happen upon my blog.



And after joining a few support groups for bloggers, I realised that I was not alone and through sharing information and forming friendships I have come to enjoy this blogging life. 


All rights to images reserved  copyrights Alicia Lewis @ KitchenTakeovers


So has it changed me? 


Yes, I guess it has...Although I am still finding my voice in this nosey corner of cyber space.



Have you had to struggle with the decision to try something new? how did get past your fear?


Till next time, EAT mindfully, DRINK responsibly, and EXERCISE your mind and body!!!


All rights to images reserved  copyrights Alicia Lewis @ KitchenTakeovers

Alicia
x

Labels: , ,